a2 International Educations Fairs in London
Open for all STUDENTS seeking education abroad!
With its 18 years of fair organization experience, a2 Fairs has been offering marketing & recruitment opportunities at the most opportune time at the most opportune places. a2 Fairs is pleased to introduce you its newest fair in UK.
The event consist of 1 day student fair in Queen Elizabeth Centre II
October 27th 2018 a2 London Fair
February 2019 a2 London Fair
The fair is aiming to connect 1.200 British, European and International
students with institutions from all over the world.
The registration fees are below & 10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT available until June 15th!
• 1,000 EURO for a2 London Fair / October 27th
• 1,800 EURO for Fall 2018 + Spring 2019 London Fairs
1,000 EURO Package fee includes:
• Participation for up to two representatives in Student Fair
• Lunch / dinner, coffee / tea breaks
• Basic fair equipment (table, chairs and name boards)
• Website and fair guide listings
+1.200 students are expected
• International Students (language - pathway - bachelor & master & phd students)
• European Students (language - pathway - bachelor & master & phd students)
• British Students (language - pathway - bachelor & master & phd students)
• Boarding Schools
• Business Schoools
From USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe and Middle East.
WHY UK EDUCATION MARKET IS IMPORTANT?
• United Kingdom is the second largest international student destination in the world. Every year around 500.000 international students choose UK for their initial education.
• By 2017 figures the total number of higher education students is over 2 million in 140 universities.
• The majority of international students are studying at language and pathway courses. UK is one of the biggest further education provider in the world for EU and international students.
• Under the complexity of Brexit negotiations, it’s a great opportunity to refresh the confidence of European students to study in UK
WHAT UK MARKET OFFER TO CANADIAN & US SCHOOLS
United States is in the first place to study abroad destination in UK. In addition, United Kingdom is the number one European country to provide international student to US (OECD). There is a difference of 50% between the UK and the next European countries. For the USA government database, 11,600 just British students preferred to study in USA in 2015/16 for all major degrees.
It is mentioned in Telegraph article that recognizably more than 10,000 student who are educated in the UK continued their studies in US in 2013/14 term. In total, 30,000 students went outside the UK boarders at the same year to study which is almost double from previous year. Based on recent researches and studies, approximately 8% increase are predicted for the following years to study in US educational institutions.
In the same territory with the USA, it is a fact that studying in Canada has been ranked at the beginning of the list by international students especially for undergraduate level. Specifically, Canada is a great opportunity for students and it is in the top three destinations from UK students. Furthermore, United Kingdom is in the third European with the number of more than 1,500 students and located in the first fifteen country to provide international students to Canada after China, France and the United States (OECD).
WHAT UK MARKET OFFER TO AUSTRALIAN SCHOOLS
Recently Australia is the most popular choice for international students in the English driven world after UK and USA institutions. United Kingdom is the number one European country to provide international students to Australia (OECD). The percentage of UK student who is studying in Australia, is increasing ever year. 12% of the total Europeans who go to Australia are from United Kingdom.UK students prefer studying in Australia on the third place between non-European countries. 10% growth has been constant for the following years for the UK students. OECD data indicates that the biggest share came from United Kingdom students from European countries in 2015.
WHAT UK MARKET OFFER TO EUROPEAN SCHOOLS
To speak about international students’ preferences, European Higher educational institutions also play vital role due to their variety of opportunities offered to international students. There are many recognizable universities in European region chosen by UK students due to their ranking in the world, cost-effective tuition fee and living costs, being part of international communities, English taught programs, scholarships, career opportunities during studying and after graduation and so on. Because of all reasons supported by OECD data, approximately 130,000 British students that is the highest number in the rates studies in European countries in any major or degree in 2015. Under the complexity of Brexit negotiations, it’s a great opportunity to refresh the confidence of British students to study in Europe.
Interested in other a2 Fairs events? Check www.a2fairs.com to see the schedule of
a2 Turkey, Morocco, Azerbaijan and Poland Fairs
Multiple Registration discount is available for multiple country/fair registrations.
For more information about our upcoming events, contact our sales team!