Connecting +100,000 students with over 400 international schools yearly!
Welcome to a² 2020 Turkey Fairs
Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir / April 04-10, 2020
Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir / November 07-13, 2020
a² is pleased to invite you to our Spring & Fall 2020 Student Recruitment Fairs in Turkey. At these fairs you will connect with thousands of motivated and qualified students seeking undergraduate, graduate, language programs, high schools, summer schools and certificate degrees abroad as well as Turkey’s top recruitment agencies, school counsellors, and local and international institutions.
WHAT WE DO IN TURKEY?
Spring Turkey Fairs - Istanbul (European & Asian Sides), Izmir, Ankara / April 04-10, 2020
• Istanbul Fairs (European Side) / April 04-05
• Istanbul Fair (Asian Side) / April 06
• Ankara Fair / April 08
• Izmir Fair / April 10
Fall Turkey Fairs - Istanbul (European & Asian Sides), Ankara, Izmir, / November 07-13, 2020
• Istanbul Fairs (European Side) / November 07-08
• Istanbul Fair (Asian Side) / November 09
• Ankara Fair / November 11
• Izmir Fair / November 13
What you can expect from a2 recruitment fairs:
- Meet thousands of self-paying, qualified, and motivated prospective applicants
- a2 Smart Data Scanner: Collect students’ details with QR Code system and immediately interact with them afterwards
- Participate in special recruiting events in 3 major cities
- Connect with local and international universities, high schools, foundations, associations and embassies.
- Network with college and agency counselors
- Gain increased visibility on a² and partner websites, social media as well as printed promotional materials
- Coverage at a2 Fairs Study Abroad Magazine named "a2 Magazine"
Please click here to see the registration fees
Registration fee includes:
- Participation for up to two representatives
- 30-minute seminars for the first 60 registrants
- One gala dinner in Istanbul
- All lunches on the weekend, dinners on the weekdays, and coffee/tea breaks
- Basic fair equipment (table, chairs, back drops, and name boards)
- Booth setup in Istanbul European Side; table setup in Istanbul Asian Side, Ankara and Izmir.
- Website and fair catalogue listings, among other promotional opportunities
- Collecting visitors’ data easliy via “a2 Fairs Application”
Discount & Promotions:
- • 10% Early booking discount for Spring 2020 fairs extended until January 15th,2020 / Fall 2020 Fairs until July 15th, 2020
- • REGISTER FOR Spring + Fall 2020 TURKEY FAIRS TOGETHER – RECEIVE 10% OFF (Valid until January 15th,2020)
- • MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS - UP TO 25% OFF (visit promotions & discounts page or contact our sales team for more discounted fair / tour combinations)
About a² Fairs:
With 30 years of experience in the international education sector, a² International Education Fairs has been organizing the most successful international student recruitment fairs in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan & Morocco since 2001. With 4 sister recruitment agencies, 1 study abroad magazine, a2 Agents workshops, a2 seminars, a2 student webpages; a2 Fairs creates marketing, recruitment, advertising and networking platforms for international schools in these regions. a2 Fairs has been connecting +400 institutions with +100,000 students, parents, educational counsellors, local universities & high schools each year.
FACTS & FIGURES FROM FALL 2019 TURKEY FAIRS:
Visitor figures: 9746 students in 3 cities
Visitors per city:
4792 students in Istanbul European Side
1028 students in Istanbul Asian Side
2001 students in Ankara
1925 students in Izmir
Exhibitors: 120 institutions from 24 countries
Exhibitor Origins: Australia, Azerbaijan, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, International, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Sweden, Spain, The Netherlands, Turkey, UK & USA…
SUPPORTERS & SPONSORS:
In addition to the international institutions, counseling agencies and the local & International sponsors, French Embassy / CampusFrance, US Consulate General Istanbul, Canadian Consulate, DAAD German Academic Exchange Service, Nuffic Neso, Consulate General of Sweden, Education USA, Fulbright, British Council, Enterprise Ireland and Turkish Airlines exhibited at a2 Turkey Fairs.
48% Language Programs
27% Master & Postgraduate Degrees
21% Undergraduate Degree
16% Summer School
14% Work and Study
12% Certificate Degrees
9% High Schools
*As the questionnaire was a multiple choice one, the total of percentage may exceed one hundred percent
Interested in other a2 Fairs’ events?
Check our website to see the schedule of a² Morocco & Azerbaijan Fairs in both Spring and Fall 2020. Multiple Registration discount is available for multiple fair/tour registrations.
For more information about our upcoming events, contact our sales team!
You can register online by visiting