a² Student Fairs & School Visits in Morocco
Casablanca & Tangier / November 16-20, 2018
Casablanca & Marrakesh / March 22-26, 2019
Since 2005, a2 Fairs has been organizing the highest quality international education fairs in Morocco which is North Africa’s Number#1 student provider country. While the study abroad numbers are growing from Morocco, we are also expanding in Morocco market. This year, in addition to our usual fair destinations like Casablanca, Marrakesh, Rabat & El Jadida, we will take you to a major city in northwestern Morocco: Tangier Be with us this autumn in Morocco, to explore the potentials of Moroccan student market. a2 Morocco Fairs are supported by Canadian Embassy, British Council, Amideast.
Fall 2018 Morocco Fairs' Details
High School Visits & College Fair in Casablanca: November 16, 2018
Student Fair in Casablanca: November 17, 2018
High School Visits & College Fair in Tangier: November 19, 2018
Student Fair in Tangier: November 20, 2018
Spring 2019 Morocco Fairs' Details
High School Visits & College Fair in Casablanca / March 22, 2019
Student Fair in Casablanca / March 23, 2019
High School Visits & College Fair in Marrakesh/ March 25, 2019
Student Fair in Marrakesh / March 26, 2019
Fall 2018 a2 Morocco Student Fairs will be held in Casablanca & Tangier cities and exhibitors will be able to meet all level students & parents looking for all types of study programs abroad.. The fair consist of 2 days large-scale student fairs and 2 days high school visits.
a² Mini College Fairs will take place at the best high schools in Casablanca and Tangier. Each day we will visit 3 different high schools where you will meet 10th, 11th and 12th grade students. Exhibitors will open a booth at these high schools, meet prospective students looking undergraduate degrees, language programs & summer schools abroad. These events will enable schools representatives to network among the top high schools in Casablanca & Tangier, and meet the most qualified Moroccan students.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Up to 2 representatives participation
- 2 days student fairs in Casablanca & Tangier
- 2 days School Visits & Mini College Fairs in Casablanca & Tangier
- One gala dinner, lunches and coffee/tea breaks during the fairs
- Transfers between Casablanca-Tangier in Fall 2018 via private bus
- Web listing and other promotional opportunities
- Basic fair equipment (table, chairs, table signs)
Early Bird Discount will be offered until June 15th, 2018.
Please click here to see full list of a2 Fairs events’ registration fees
Important details about the Moroccan student market:
- Student mobility from Africa has increased 6.7% in the last 5 years and Morocco became #1 student provider country in 2015/16 academic year.
- The Moroccan government is encouraging and financing education/research abroad
- The Moroccan economy is among the best in the region. A large portion of the population have A- or B+ income ranges; the same of which cannot be said of neighboring countries
- Moroccan students are bilingual and interested in learning new languages
- According to Open Doors Statistics, in 2015/16, # of Moroccan students studied in the USA, raised up 8,95% from 2014/2015
To see last year’s figures & statistics, please visit Past Fair Statistics
- All types of programs at varying levels will be covered
- Network with local and international organizations, embassies, foundations, associations and school counselors
- Visit top public and private high schools to learn about their education system and school environments
- Increased visibility and presence in the Moroccan international student market
- Great return on investment for international education.
INFO about a² Fairs:
- 28 years of experience in the education counseling & recruitment field
- 17 years of experience in the study abroad fairs industry
- Over 900 institutions from 56 countries have attended and continue to attend a² Fairs