How a² Fairs Are Promoted?
- Large and numerous ads are placed in national newspapers and magazines.
- a2 Fairs actively uses Web Advertising & Social Media & promotes its activities through Facebook, Twitter and other highly visited web pages
- Hundreds of billboards & megalight billboards in the key locations are used prior to the fairs.
- a2 Fairs coordinators are hosted & interviewed on TV shows.
- All events are covered editorially as news in magazines, major newspapers and TV programs with our successful promotional campaign.
- Advertisement spots are aired on the most popular radio stations.
- Major websites list the fairs and carry news and information about each event.
- Banner ads appear on the major websites.
- E-mails are sent to over 1 million targeted addresses.In addition to a2 Fairs databases, our sponsors and supporters send out a2 Fairs’ invitations to their contact databases in mail exchange agreements.
- Thousand of flyers & posters are widely distributed in high schools, universities, cafes and movie theatres.
- Direct invitations are sent to educational institutions & academic advisors.
- 10.000 copies of ‘a2 Magazine’ featuring articles on international education are distributed in major cities of Turkey.
Some of our past and ongoing sponsors
- CNN TURK
- Discovery Channel
- Dream TV
- HIT TV
- Hazar TV
- S’nek TV
- SKY TURK
NEWSPAPERS & MAGAZINES
- Haber Turk
- Afisha Magazine
- Sezon Magazine
- DBR Group (Turkish Major Magazines)
- Le Matin
- Radio Fenomen
- Power FM
- Power Turk
- Number 1 FM
- Radio NS
- Radio Astana
- Hit FM
- Energy FM
- Yenibiriş (HR Website)
- Kariyer.net (HR Website)
- Turkish Airlines
- Atlasjet Airlines
- British Airways
- Yapı Kredi Bank
- Western Union