Welcome to the a2 Azerbaijan Fair
Central Asia’s new emerging market!
Spring 2018 Azerbaijan Fair - Baku / April 14-15,2018
Fall 2018 Azerbaijan Fair – Baku / October 20-21,2018
a² is pleased to invite you to the Spring & Fall 2018 , Azerbaijan Fairs. Connect with motivated and qualified Azeri students seeking high schools, summer sessions, undergraduate, graduate, and language programs abroad, as well as the local institutions and agents.
- Spring 2018 Azerbaijan Fair - Baku / April 14-15,2018
- Fall 2018 Azerbaijan Fair – Baku / October 20-21, 2018
What you can expect from a2 recruitment fairs:
- Meet thousands of self-paying, qualified, and motivated prospective applicants.
- Participate in a student recruitment event that covers all type of students and programs.
- Connect with local and international universities, high schools, foundations, associations, and embassies.
- Network with college and agency counselors,
- Gain increased visibility on a² and partner websites, social media and printed promotional materials.
- High media and press coverage.
Fair Registration Fee: €3250 per fair
Registration fee includes:
- Participation for up to two representatives
- One gala dinner
- All lunches & coffee/tea breaks
- Basic fair equipment (table, chairs)
- Website listings, among other promotional opportunities
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
- 10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT for Spring 2018 Fairs individually: Valid until December 15th
- 20% OFF if you register and pay for Spring + Fall 2018 Baku Fairs together (Valid until January 15th)
- MULTIPLE REGISTRATION - UP TO 30% OFF (Visit promotions & discounts page or contact our sales team for more discounted fair / country combinations)
About a2 Fairs:
With 28 years of experience in the education and counselling fields, a² International Education Fairs has been able to organize the most successful international student recruitment fairs in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Morocco, Egypt, and Iraq since 2001.
Facts and Figures
Fall 2017 Azerbaijan Fairs:
Visitors: 2817 students in 2 days
Exhibitors: 27 institutions from 12 countries
Exhibitor origins: Azerbaijan, France, Germany, Ireland, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Russia, The Netherlands, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA
46% Language Programs
34% Undergraduate Degree
17% Master & Postgraduate Degrees
14% Summer School & Certificate Degrees
10% High Schools
*As the questionnaire was a multiple choice one, the total of percentage may exceed one hundred percent.
Quick Market Facts:
Most popular study abroad destinations: UK, Turkey, Germany
In 2011, 1200 students took the IELTS exam.
In 2011, 440 students were studying in the USA 7.6% increase from previous year
For more information about our upcoming events, contact our sales team!